Process Simulations Ltd.
PSL assists clients in the industry by solving complex operational problems associated with industrial process equipment. Our tools are developed to model and visualize industrial processes in three-dimensions. We license advanced process models developed at the University of British Columbia. We specialize in the area of:
Comprehensive analyses of problems help our customers to improve operating efficiency and to stay competitive in a global marketplace. Customers facing difficult problems operating large capital-intensive equipment can reduce costs and eliminate unscheduled down time. We provide you the advantage of having:
- independent information on which to base capital expenditure decisions
- improvement to equipment performance through determination of inefficient operating procedures and by proposing improved alternatives
- evaluate new operating strategies to comply with emission and other operation regulations.
- PSL provides detailed analyses and concrete recommendations for successful operational and design modifications
- Our analyses reduce the risk of capital intensive equipment purchases and retrofits
- Customers benefit from better equipment performance and reliability.
- PSL provides knowledge that has significant impact on future decision-making.
- Information collected and generated during the analysis can be passed to equipment operators to further their understanding of operations.
- Independent and unbiased analyses of complex processes
- Immediate access to process simulation expertise
- Expert engineering knowledge in the area of fluid mechanics, heat transfer, mass transfer, and combustion.
- PSL is directly involved in the development of advanced and verified simulation tools
We help our clients in finding and eliminating bottlenecks, optimizing production operations, and selecting future equipment (contact us for a list of projects). Tailored solutions are provided to each of our clients addressing their particular problem. Give us a call and let us increase your productivity.